What is Fave x UOB?
- A strategic partnership between Fave and UOB that enables UOB TMRW users in Singapore to purchase Fave Deals & use FavePay to earn Cashback on UOB TMRW App.
How does this work?
- Fave Deals: Customers can browse Fave Deals and purchase the deals from the UOB TMRW app.
- FavePay: Customers can simply open UOB TMRW app and scan the FavePay SGQR code at the participating store. They will earn FavePay Cashback upon checkout.
- Additionally, customers can view the FavePay Cashback that they have earned from the UOB TMRW app itself, and use it on their next payment at the same participating store via the app.
How to verify the deal redemption and FavePay transaction from UOB customers?
- Fave Deals: Customers will be able to view their purchased deals from UOB TMRW app and redeem the voucher on Fave webview. Any successful redemption will show in Favebiz on a real-time basis.
- For more information on how to view a FaveDeals redemption, please refer to this article here.
- FavePay: You will be able to view the UOB transactions on Favebiz on a real-time basis similar to FavePay transactions.
- For more information on how to view a FavePay transaction, please refer to this article here.
Will there be any changes to the Statement of Accounts and Fave Fees?
- No. Any successful deal redemption will be reflected in Fave’s Statement of Account and Fave Deal excel file as usual.
- FavePay transactions made via the UOB TMRW app will also be reflected in Fave’s Statement of Account and listed as ordinary FavePay Transactions in the breakdown excel file.
- Your original Fave Fees as agreed upon in your Fave Contract will remain the same.
What if a user has redeemed a voucher or paid via UOB TMRW app, but the transaction is not reflected in the Favebiz app?
- In the unlikely event that this occurs, you may get the customer to show the successful redemption page or payment page from their mobile phone.
Fave Deal Redemption
- You may get the customer to show the redemption page and take a screenshot of the successful page with Receipt ID. Please reach out to our Fave Partner Management team by providing the details for further investigations.
- The first step is to check the Payment Successful page on the customer’s UOB TMRW app.
- Customers can click the “View Full Receipt” from the UOB TMRW app. You may take a screenshot of the customer’s successful payment page and Fave Receipt ID (ie: 1234- 5678) and reach out to our Fave Partner Management team for further investigations.
What happens if a customer requests a refund for FavePay payments made via UOB?
- You can proceed to cancel the transaction within 24 hours as per the usual process through Favebiz. The charged amount will be refunded back to the customer's original payment method within 3 working days.
- For more information on how to cancel a FavePay transaction please refer to this article here.