What is eCard?
It is a digital card that provides customers a bonus cashback everytime when customers purchase a partner eCard. The paid amount and bonus cashback will be instantly credited to customers' Fave account upon successful purchase.
Customers may also purchase an eCard and sent it as a gift to their family members or friends just like a gift card.
How does eCard works?
Step 1: Customer purchased an eCard from Fave app.
Step 2: The value will be reflected as a partner’s Cashback in the customer’s account
Step 3: Cashback will automatically be applied to customer’s purchase at your outlet(s)
How will eCard benefit merchants?
- Upfront revenue
- Upselling for Customers (i.e. Customer may purchase a FaveDeal + eCard)
- Guaranteed revenues without depending on breakage
- Potential breakage (Merchant still earns even if Customer does not utilise eCard)
- Customers might spend more than the purchased eCard(s) amount (leverage on FavePay model)
Which merchant is applicable for eCard?
- eCard is applicable for all merchants who have a single as well as multiple bank account(s).
- eCard is only valid at outlets within the same country (MY / SG).
- Merchants must be FavePay activated.
You may submit your application if you are interested in the eCard services. Please view below for more information on submitting an application.
- If you are an existing merchant in Fave, view the step-by-step guide below:
- If you are a new merchant newly signed up in Fave, view the step-by-step guide below: