What should I do if I do not have Favebiz Manager Mode access?
- If you are unable to login Favebiz Manager Mode by receiving an error message with “No account is associated with given email/phone number”, kindly reach out to the Partner Management Team. Please do not click on sign up.
Can I change my Favebiz login email address or login mobile number?
- No, you cannot change the login email address or mobile number after your Favebiz account is created.
- However, if you need assistance to change the email, you may drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (MY) / email@example.com (SG) with the following details and we will assist you
- New email address
- Old email address
- Reason you want to change the email
What is a 6-digits app PIN?
- The 6-digit app PIN is a security code that verifies your identity upon logging in to Favebiz Manager mode. It is similar to a password.
I forgot my 6-digits PIN. How do I reset it?
- You are able to reset the PIN in Favebiz as steps below:
1. Go to www.favebiz.com or Favebiz app.
2. Type in your email address/phone number and click ‘Next’.
3. Click on ‘I forgot my PIN’.
4. You will receive an OTP in your email / SMS depending on which option you use to login.
5. Key in the OTP code you received. Type in your new 6-digit PIN twice to confirm.
If you have any questions or need further explanation, please do not hesitate to contact our Fave Partner Management team at the following correspondence.
Live chat: Login to Favebiz > Support > Contact Us > Chat with us