What is Cancellation Code? Why is Cancellation Code important?
- To prevent any accidental cancellation of successful FavePay transactions. You and your staff will be required to enter a cancellation code before proceeding to ensure all cancellations are done intentionally.
- Any cancellation done will be unable to revert as it will be directly refunded to the customer. Fave will unable to proceed with any reimbursement for the accidental cancellation of successful FavePay transactions.
How to set a Cancellation Code?
- Cancellation Code will be able to set from Favebiz Manager Mode. Please follow the steps below to set up Cancellation Code for your outlet.
- Once login to FaveBiz Manager, click on "Outlets" under Account.
- Then click on Cancellation Code and turn it on.
- A random cancellation code will be generated. You may click on the settings icon to edit your cancellation code. You can set up one code for each staff member entrusted to handle transactions and assign names to the codes by clicking on the"Add Staff".
- Once login to Favebiz Manager, click on "Outlets" under My Business and enabled the Cancellation Code.
Alternatively, please refer to the guide in the video below to create your cancellation code.
If you have any questions or need further explanation, please do not hesitate to contact our Fave Partner Management team at the following correspondence.
Live chat: Login to Favebiz > Support > Contact Us > Chat with us